Plaistow is a large inner city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice. Graded outstanding by OFSTED in July 2014 we have great children who are eager to learn, a committed staff team with supportive Governors and parents. Opened in 2002 the school is well resourced and offers a vibrant and friendly learning environment.
We are looking for ambitious teachers who have a passion for ensuring the best start for all of our pupils.
One of our school values is ‘If we believe, we can achieve’, if you share this value, we would love to hear from you!
Please ring or email the headteacher – Janine St Pierre on 020 8548 5620 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Children Centre Vacancies
Early Start have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Children’s Centre Manager / Senior Practitioner. Managing a small team of early years practitioners and working cohesively with our partner organisation as a support provider, assisting the children’s centre manager to ensure the Best Start in Life guarantee is delivered and evidencing impact.
Working as a support provider you will be working in partnership with the lead provider Plaistow Best Start in Life Children’s Centre implementing the London Borough of Newham’s Best Start in Life Guarantee.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about working across early years with children and families to improve outcomes and school readiness.
- To deliver front line services and lead, by example a team of two early year’s Practitioners
- To work in partnership with the Best Start in Life children centre manager for the area
- To improve outcomes for young children and their families.
Early Start is a provider of high quality early education, family support and training services. Our mission as an organisation is to build value for our shareholders and social value within the communities we work.
Working for us, in partnership with Plaistow Best Start in Life Children Centre, you would additionally benefit from
- Excellent rate of pay
- Ongoing career development and support
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and an annual Childcare Disqualification Disclosure
- Should you require any help or advice with your application, please contact email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 23/01/2018 (23.59hours)
Interviews will be held on: 06/02/2018